Please note all Belle plate compactors are on 18-20 weeks lead time for new orders.
Used for soil compaction on new developments, repairs and maintenance jobs with large aggregates, cohesive material or moist content. This plate is a hard hitting but user friendly machine in the heavy weight class. PCX20/45 has outstanding compaction features and is the heaviest forward plate compactor in the range.
- Compaction all-rounder for soils, asphalt and pavements, a plate with unlimited possibilities
- The optimum vibratory plate for finishing or patching a surface
- Highest degree of operator comfort: patented vibration neutralization of the operating handle
- Wear and fracture resistant cast base plate, even during continuous load applications, manufactured out of extremely resistant cast iron (GJS-700)
- The sturdy protective frame makes this plate resistant to rough treatment or mechanical shocks
- Powered by Honda
- Paving pad available as an accessory
- Honda GX160 Petrol Engine
- Engine power: 5.5HP/ 4.0kW
- Static pressure: 455kg/ m2
- Centrifugal force: 20kN
- Travel speed: 26m/min
- Vibration (m/sec2): 3.5m/sec2
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 450 x 1167 x 987mm